If you want to have a glint of breathtaking Halong Bay our daily full day tour would be the best choice. This tour offers you the overview of Halong Bay with at least 3,5+ hours cruising on Halong Bay. The robust steel construction safely navigates the seas with ease, and the large, beautifully appointed restaurant is air conditioned for your total comfort. With our hospitable crew and experienced tourguide will show you to explore tranquil scenery in the safest conditions. You will have a chance to know about the floating village, discover their lives and visit a beautiful cave on Halong Bay.
Cruise through stunning Halong Bay on traditional Asian junk
Vietnamese feast of delicious seafood
Professional English speaking tour guide
Seafood lunch (we have Vegetarian Menu for vegetarians)
Visit fishing village and 45 minute kayaking around Halong Bay
Visiting Thien Cung Cave
7:45 – 8:30 – Picking you up from hotel/stay and depart for Halong Bay
10:00 – Stopping over to stretch the legs on the way, enjoy some coffee to refresh
– Arriving Tuan Chau Harbor, boarding Alova Premium Cruises (the newest, largest and most luxurious one on the bay) –You are served welcome drink, our guide instructs you with safety regulation and itinerary to start.
–Enjoying lunch with Vietnamese dishes catered by our chef with hospit
–Stopping at the floating house to experience Kayaking (by yourself) or Bamboo boat (rowed by the local people) or just relaxing aboard
–Passing Incense Burner Islet, Fighting Cock Islet to approach Thien Cung grotto (one of the most beautiful dry cave in Halong Bay) to visit thousands of stalagmites and stalactites with different shapes from the bottom up to the cave ceiling.
–Enjoying our Afternoon Tea with local cake to watch the sunset
16h30 – Disembark, our crew say good bye to you. Then getting on bus back to Hanoi on the new highway.
19:30 – 19h45 – Saying goodbye to you at your hotel/stay. Trip ends.
– 2 way transfer from hotel/stay in Hanoi Old Quarter to Halong Bay by A/C
modern bus, coming back Hanoi by the new highway
– All entrance tickets to sites indicated in itinerary
– 2 bottles of water per person on bus and welcome drink on boat
– Authentic lunch with Vietnamese dishes & Afternoon Tea
– English speaking guide during the trip
– Kayaking or bamboo boat rowing
Sharing is caring!