The Local Skyline: 1-Day Motorcycle Tour in San Francisco
Your accommodation in San Francisco
We recommend this ride for those looking for something a little different and a little more local. We’re blessed with hundreds of beautiful roads in California, and it takes time to discover and ride even a small portion. The Skyline is a true local classic.
- We head south of San Francisco, past the San Andreas fault and reservoir, and start our ascent to scenic Skyline Boulevard. We’ll ride under the majestic redwood trees, and socialize at the area’s most iconic biker stop before we ride through the mountain twisties until we hit the Pacific Ocean and the famous Route 1 in spectacular fashion.
- A cool ‘ride native’ T-shirt and sticker
- Guided tour
- Minimum age of participants is 25
- Required skill level: 2+ years of riding experience and a valid motorcycle license
- Sturdy boots with ankle protection
- Ear plugs
- Bottle of water
- Voucher: You will receive a secure voucher to either print out or present on your mobile phone.
- Cancellation Policy: For a full refund, please cancel at least 24 hours prior to the start date of the experience.
- Quality Assurance: Travelade only works with selected local partners we trust to provide high-quality service.
Booking not available
Unfortunately there is no availability for this experience at this moment.
Find similar experiences here: