PRIVATE Full Day tour includes 5 highlights (Blue Mosque, Hagia Sophia, Topkapi Palace, Hippodrome Square, Grand Bazaar) in Istanbul. • Private Tour for your family and friends • You will decide on departure time • Our tour guide will meet you at the Po
Private Tour 3A : Ancient Hippodrome – Blue Mosque – Topkapi Palace – St.
Sophia – Grand Bazaar
Your private guide will meet you at Istanbul port or hotel with a sign written “ Your Name “ on it, anytime you want . The only city in the world located on two continents is Istanbul , which has been the capital of three great empires – Roman, Byzantine and Ottoman – for more than 2000 years.
Our tour starts with Hippodrome Square where used to take place for chariot races and the Byzantine riots during Roman & Byzantine period. Only a short walk away, reaches Hagia Sophia built in 532 AD by Roman Emperor Justinian I. and Blue Mosque, has its fame from its beautiful blue Iznik tiles. We will continue walking to Topkapi Palace , was not only the residence of the Ottoman sultans, but also the administrative and educational center of the state. It was constructed between 1460 and 1478 by Sultan Mehmed II, the conqueror of Constantinople. We will visit the Topkapi Palace including weapons section.
After that, we will visit Grand Bazaar where is one of the largest and oldest covered markets in the world, with more than 58 covered streets and over 1,200 shops which attract between 250,000 and 400,000 visitors daily. Opened in 1461, it is well known for its jewelry, pottery, spice, and carpet shops.
Drive back to the port or to hotel . The end of our services.
• Private Tour for your family and friends
• You will decide on departure time
• Our tour guide will meet you at the Port/Hotel with your name sign,
• Our professional tour guide will be with you from arrival till departure,
• You will have flexibilty to spend how much time you want in each site and customize the itinerary,
• You do not have to wait for other group members
• You may stop to have pictures during your tour.
• You may stop for lunch in a local restaurant to taste famous Turkish Kebaps
Private tour for your family and Friends only
Professional Private tour guide
Transportation with brand new air-conditioned minivan/minibus
a) This tour involves some walking, we highly recommend that you wear comfortable low-heeled shoes and casual clothes.
b) sun glasses and hats are recommended,
c) Cameras are recommended,