Discover The Crowd Free Islands Of Krabi On A Covid Safe Private Boat
One of our favorite locations to visit when leaving from Phuket is the Hong Krabi and Krabi Island sets. These islands are typically quieter then the more popular Phi Phi Island or Phang Nga Bay tour but the beauty of them is astounding.
Not only that but one of the best beaches in the entire area is part of the Krabi Islands Private Boat Charter, Lem Haad Beach, which is the beach featured in the movie “The Mechanic” with Jason Statham is located on Koh Yao Yai and is part of any Krabi Island Private Boat Tour we conduct.
Out in the Krabi area there is also a wonderful Lagoon, only available at certain tide conditions, more than 10 fantastic snorkeling locations (some where we can see reef sharks) and quiet beaches.
If you are feeling adventurous there is also a stunning view point which gives you the best views of Phang Nga Bay, Phi Phi Islands and Krabi in one 360 degree view point.
When you are looking for a truly private, beautiful destination with a mix of sightseeing, snorkeling and private beaches you really can’t go past the Krabi Islands Private Boat Tour.
While there are some traditional group tours that visit this area, with the wide selection of islands and snorkeling spots we can generally have you at each location with only you and your friends on our boat in the water and on the beaches.
Don’t be off put by the fact that most of the stops we visit are in the Krabi area as by boat it’s a quick trip and we are generally not sitting on the boat any longer than 20 minutes before we are off and exploring a new location.
5 Star Marine Covid Safe Private Boats
As a company we are sensitive to the health and safety of our guests, crew and team. As such we have adopted a number of Covid Safe practices as follows:
1. Social Distancing - We have limited the number of people on our boats to 50% of the boat capacity to ensure a safe distance between guests.
2. Masks - We provide medical masks on board for all of our guests, crew and team.
3. Hand Sanitiser - We provide hospital grade hand sanitiser on board for the use of our guests, crew and team.
4. Temperature Screening - All our staff, team, crew and guests are screened for temperature prior to boarding, at each stop and at the end of tour.
5. Cleaning - We have employed full time team members to clean our boats before and after tours with hospital grade cleaning equipment.
In addition to these our staff are airborne pathogen certified as well as Covid safe certified. If you have any questions about our health and safety standards please contact us.
Restroom on board
WiFi on board
Sharing is caring!