Discover the beauty of Phang Nga Bay (Also Known As James Bond Island) On A Covid Safe Private Boat
Phang Nga Bay is better known as James Bond Island, but we believe it to be a discredit to call the entire bay which has stunning limestone rock formations, hidden lagoons, cave systems and mangroves by the name James Bond Island.
While James Bond Island is famous, the entire bay should be well known as it is one of the most visually stunning locations that you could visit any time of year.
With more limestone rock formations then we care to count Phang Nga Bay can explored for days without running out of unique, beautiful and wonderful places to see.
It would be a mistake though, to visit James Bond Island and think that you will see beautiful coral or colorful fish. Phang Nga Bay is a green colored water and there is very few spots where you can even see the sea bed. Because of this Phang Nga Bay is better known for it’s sea canoeing, cave exploring, lagoon swimming and stunning Stalactites.
Often when we are out on a private tour our clients will remark to us that Phang Nga Bay reminds them of stepping back into a Jurassic Park movie. We would agree with the comment as the mangroves, caves and limestone rocks do look remarkably similar to the movie sets.
By selecting to go on a Private Boat Tour or Charter of James Bond Island you will ensure that you discover Phang Nga Bay in the best conditions, with the least amount of tourists and also see parts of Phang Nga Bay that no group tour will visit.
5 Star Marine Covid Safe Private Boats
As a company we are sensitive to the health and safety of our guests, crew and team. As such we have adopted a number of Covid Safe practices as follows:
1. Social Distancing - We have limited the number of people on our boats to 50% of the boat capacity to ensure a safe distance between guests.
2. Masks - We provide medical masks on board for all of our guests, crew and team.
3. Hand Sanitiser - We provide hospital grade hand sanitiser on board for the use of our guests, crew and team.
4. Temperature Screening - All our staff, team, crew and guests are screened for temperature prior to boarding, at each stop and at the end of tour.
5. Cleaning - We have employed full time team members to clean our boats before and after tours with hospital grade cleaning equipment.
In addition to these our staff are airborne pathogen certified as well as Covid safe certified. If you have any questions about our health and safety standards please contact us.
WiFi on board
Restroom on board