Dogsled Lapland Experience
On this tour, go for a unique trip in the northern parts of Lapland, which means you'll be about as far north in Sweden as there is to go. The polar winters here are a magical spectacle, with endless nights lit by
the stars, and the white of the snow reflecting the pastel colors of the Northern Lights. This strange phenomenon should be seen by everyone at least once in their lives, so don't miss your chance on this incredible traditional Lappish experience.
- Be there, on this tour, riding a sled pulled by powerful Siberian Huskies. These noisy canines won’t keep quiet unless we unleash their energies onto the fresh powder. Indeed, as soon as their anchor is lifted, the dogs fall silent and eagerly start pulling the sled towards its destination. The crushing sound of the snow is suddenly the only thing that you’ll be hearing. Let yourself be driven through plains and forests with the help of the musher, who'll be leading this pack of dogs. Enjoy a well-deserved sandwich and coffee served around the fire at lunch break. Come back with the sensation of having done something extraordinary.
- Winter clothing (boots, winter overalls, thick gloves, warm hat)
- 4/5 persons per sled
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Comfortable shoes
- Spending money
- Layered clothing
- Voucher: You will receive a secure voucher to either print out or present on your mobile phone.
- Cancellation Policy: For a full refund, please cancel at least 24 hours prior to the start date of the experience.
- Quality Assurance: Travelade only works with selected local partners we trust to provide high-quality service.