Seville Group Trip With Pick-Up
Your accommodation on the Costa del Sol
Discover the history behind this enchanting, orange tree-dotted city. Sevilla has impressive monuments dating back over the centuries. The Moorish legacy of architecture includes the Alcazar Fortress and the Giralda Bell Tower of the Gothic Cathedral.
- Upon arrival in the Andalusian capital, we will begin the visit with a scenic view over the most emblematic places in the city, the Exhibition of 1929, Expo 92, María Luisa Park, Plaza de España, and finally the Jardines de Murillo. Here we begin the walking tour of the Barrio de Santa Cruz and Plaza de Santa Marta, terminating at the entrance to the Giralda and the Cathedral, considered one of the largest in the world. Free time to roam the city center, and return to the Costa del Sol.
- Admission to all attractions
- Ground transportation
- English-speaking guide
- Comfortable shoes
- Spending money
- Layered clothing
- Outerwear, such as gloves and a coat (dependent on season)
- Note: This tour will happen rain or shine. Remember to bring an umbrella, etc.
- Voucher: You will receive a secure voucher to either print out or present on your mobile phone.
- Cancellation Policy: For a full refund, please cancel at least 24 hours prior to the start date of the experience.
- Quality Assurance: Travelade only works with selected local partners we trust to provide high-quality service.
Booking not available
Unfortunately there is no availability for this experience at this moment.
Find similar experiences here: