Join us for a half day trip out of town! We will cross the natural park of Collserola and enjoy the quietness of nature & beautiful panoramic views
The magnificent mountain range Serra de Collserola rises up over Barcelona Metropolitan Area. It is almost touching the city. For the huge population that lives around these mountains it forms a much-loved and incredibly valuable natural area and a great privilege to enjoy.
Our tour tip: Nature Walk from Barcelona-Collserola to Sant Cugat
• Walk through the natural park to the city of Sant Cugat.
• Approximately 3-4 hours of walking (mostly downhill)
• Enjoy beautiful views over Barcelona
• Discover ruins and medieval chapels along the old Roman road
• Learn more about the Monastery of Sant Cugat
• Reward yourself in a local tapas bar with great food and Sangria
• Return by train to Barcelona
Wear comfortable walking shoes for a walk of 3-4 hours on uneven ground.