Marbella Private Walking Tour
The Marbella private walking tour is perfect for individual travelers or for private groups. Don’t miss this beautiful city: the old town, statues of Dali, Orange Square, Town Hall, Arab walls and much more.
- Discover the first green spot in Marbella, the permanent exhibition of bronze statues of the surrealist painter Dali, the seaport and the marina promenade. Then, take a stroll along the streets of the old city while listening to stories, legends and important facts about the town from your local guide. Visit its main civil buildings (the Town Hall and the Mayor House – both built in the 16th century), military buildings (the remains of the Arab walls) and religious buildings (its main 17th century church, its hermitages, its niches…) at the same time that you are informed about why it’s been and is still considered a luxury destination.
- Admission to all attractions
- English-speaking guide
- Comfortable shoes
- Spending money
- Layered clothing
- Outerwear, such as gloves and a coat (dependent on season)
- Note: This tour will happen rain or shine. Remember to bring an umbrella, etc.
- Voucher: You will receive a secure voucher to either print out or present on your mobile phone.
- Cancellation Policy: For a full refund, please cancel at least 24 hours prior to the start date of the experience.
- Quality Assurance: Travelade only works with selected local partners we trust to provide high-quality service.
Booking not available
Unfortunately there is no availability for this experience at this moment.
Find similar experiences here: