Marbella Group Walking Tour
Meet your personal guide by the fountain in Alameda Park to begin this tour. Visit Alameda Park, the permanent sculptures made by Dali, and finish in the old town of the city discovering its main church, the remains of the Arab walls, and the main square.
- Uncover Marbella's storied history and its unique charm during this group tour. Discover the remains of the Moorish castle and other important Castilian buildings that were built in the modern age. Learn about our history from an insider. Stop by landmarks like the Orange Square, the Incarnation Church with its hermitages and chapels, statues of the surrealistic painter Dali, the promenade, and Alameda Park. Receive undivided attention from your local guide, as you learn about what life was – and is – like in this seaside Spanish town.
- Admission to all attractions
- Ground transportation
- English-speaking guide
- This activity is wheelchair accessible
- Comfortable shoes
- Spending money
- Layered clothing
- Outerwear, such as gloves and a coat (dependent on season)
- Voucher: You will receive a secure voucher to either print out or present on your mobile phone.
- Cancellation Policy: For a full refund, please cancel at least 24 hours prior to the start date of the experience.
- Quality Assurance: Travelade only works with selected local partners we trust to provide high-quality service.