Flamenco Show At Corral De La Morería In Madrid
Experience the fever of flamenco dancing during a show in one of Spain’s most esteemed "tablaos" (flamenco venues) in Madrid. Select a showtime that's convenient for you, then venture into the beating heart of Madrid’s Old Town to experience an evening of music and dance.
Select the show time that best suits your schedule and then make your own way to Corral de la Moería, an acclaimed flamenco stage located in the heart of Madrid’s atmospheric Old Town. Step inside and absorb the electric atmosphere as you take your seat at a table in front of the stage.
If you've upgraded to include a meal, enjoy a delectable selection of Spanish dishes along with the show. Then watch as flamenco dancers and musicians take to the stage with fast-paced choreography. After an hour, the experience concludes and leaves you free to continue exploring the Old Town of Madrid independently.
- Dinner (if option selected)
- Live music
- Live show
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Minimum age is 4 years old
- Comfortable shoes
- Spending money
- Layered clothing
- Outerwear, such as gloves and a coat (dependent on season)
- Voucher: You will receive a secure voucher to either print out or present on your mobile phone.
- Cancellation Policy: For a full refund, please cancel at least 24 hours prior to the start date of the experience.
- Quality Assurance: Travelade only works with selected local partners we trust to provide high-quality service.
- Note: If you are traveling as part of a group and would like to be seated together, please make a note in the Specials Requirements box at the time of booking, providing your friends’ booking reference. Note that while the venue will do their best to accommodate your request, it cannot be guaranteed.