Costa Brava Half Day Tour
On this tour we are going to visit the Girona coast, christened 100 years ago as the Costa Brava. The name is due to its unique rocky, rugged and cut shape coastline, composed of small coves surrounded by pine forests and lapped by crystal water.
08.30 am Departure from Barcelona, Plaza Catalunya
10.00 am Arrival in Lloret de Mar. Free time
10.50 am Sailing tour to Tossa de Mar
12.00 am Arrival in Tossa de Mar. Walking tour and free time.
03.00 pm Return to Barcelona
04:30 pm Arrival in Barcelona, Plaza Catalunya
- Comfortable bus with free wifi
- Professional guide
- Ticket for boat
- Comfortable shoes
- Spending money
- Layered clothing
- Outerwear, such as gloves and a coat (dependent on season)
- Voucher: You will receive a secure voucher to either print out or present on your mobile phone.
- Cancellation Policy: For a full refund, please cancel at least 24 hours prior to the start date of the experience.
- Quality Assurance: Travelade only works with selected local partners we trust to provide high quality service.
- Plaza Catalunya, inn front of the Hard Rock Café