Cordoba Group Trip With Pick Up
Your accommodation on the Costa del Sol
Discover Cordoba, UNESCO World Heritage Site. We’ll go back 1000 years to visit one of the wonders of the world: the Cathedral-Mosque. You will pass by the Jewish Quarter, the Cathedral-Mosque and the Craft Market.
- Upon arrival in Cordoba, we will visit the impressive Roman Bridge that will take us to the surroundings of the Cathedral of Cordoba, built next to the Mosque, with a visit to this magnificent monument built in the 7th century, which became one of the largest mosques in the Islamic world, and was later converted into a Cathedral after the reconquest of Spain. We continue with a visit to the synagogue from the early 14th century and the magnificent Jewish quarter, well-known for its narrow streets and typical patios full of flowers. Free time to roam the city, scenic views from the bus over the modern part of the city, and return to the Costa del Sol.
- Admission to all attractions
- Ground transportation
- English-speaking guide
- Comfortable shoes
- Spending money
- Layered clothing
- Outerwear, such as gloves and a coat (dependent on season)
- Note: This tour will happen rain or shine. Remember to bring an umbrella, etc.
- Voucher: You will receive a secure voucher to either print out or present on your mobile phone.
- Cancellation Policy: For a full refund, please cancel at least 24 hours prior to the start date of the experience.
- Quality Assurance: Travelade only works with selected local partners we trust to provide high-quality service.
Booking not available
Unfortunately there is no availability for this experience at this moment.
Find similar experiences here: