Casares Private Half Day Trip With Hotel Pick-Up
Your accommodation in Malaga
Your private tour begins with a pick up from your hotel, where you’ll board our air-conditioned vehicle destined for the historic town of Casares, one of the Pueblos Blancos (White Villages) with narrow and sloped streets.
- Delve into Andalucia’s historical heritage on a private 4-hour tour of Casares, one of the Pueblos Blancos (White Villages), from Marbella or from Malaga. Receive undivided attention from a private guide, as you visit Casares highlights such as the birthplace of Blas Infante, the ruins of the Moorish castle, the griffon vultures, and the Payoya goats. Take a walk along the narrow streets of Casares toward the Moorish castle, and visit the old crafts museum.
- English-speaking guide
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Private tour
- Comfortable shoes
- Spending money
- Layered clothing
- Outerwear, such as gloves and a coat (dependent on season)
- Note: This tour will happen rain or shine. Remember to bring an umbrella, etc.
- Voucher: You will receive a secure voucher to either print out or present on your mobile phone.
- Cancellation Policy: For a full refund, please cancel at least 24 hours prior to the start date of the experience.
- Quality Assurance: Travelade only works with selected local partners we trust to provide high-quality service.
- Pickup offered at your accommodation in either Malaga or Marbella