Barcelona Private Tour
Take this private tour of Barcelona, see the unique masterpieces of Antoni Gaudi including his yet to be finished cathedral La Sagrada Familia, and enjoy the best views of the city from Montjuic.
- La Sagrada Familia – a world-famous architectural masterpiece
- Park Guell – Gaudi’s park with beautiful views and skip-the-line entry
- Passeig de Gracia – Barcelona’s most luxurious strip
- La Pedrera/Casa Mila – Gaudi’s famous building in Barcelona
- Casa Batllo – Gaudi’s astounding contribution to modernism
- Casa Amatller – part of the famous trio Apple of Discord
- Casa Morera – part of the famous trio Apple of Discord
- Plaza Espanya – the most impressive square in Barcelona
- National Museum of Art – an impressive site with great views
- The Olympic Ring – see the site of the 1992 Olympic Games
- Montjuic – for great city views, history, and a view of the port
- The Columbus Monument – dedicated to the world-famous explorer
- Port Olympic – marina, shops, restaurants, galleries, and more
- Plaza Catalunya – famous square in the heart of Barcelona
- Ground transportation
- English-speaking guide
What is not included:
- Option to add skip-the-line tickets to Park Guell, Sagrada Familia, or any other venue. Most guests choose to add DISCOUNTED Park Guell tickets for the tour (8 Euros per peron) and some add skip-the-line ticket to Sagrada Familia (25 Euros per person) – often for the end of the tour so they can maximize touring time
- Comfortable shoes
- Spending money
- Layered clothing
- Outerwear, such as gloves and a coat (dependent on season)
- Voucher: You will receive a secure voucher to either print out or present on your mobile phone.
- Cancellation Policy: For a full refund, please cancel at least 24 hours prior to the start date of the experience.
- Quality Assurance: Travelade only works with selected local partners we trust to provide high quality service.