Barcelona And Montserrat Tour With Personal Pickup And Skip-The-Line Park Güell Entry
Experience city life in Barcelona and the Catalonian countryside. See the unique masterpieces of Antoni Gaudi, skip the long lines and relax in his Park Güell, and get closer to nature in Montserrat.
See the historical and natural highlights of Barcelona and its scenic surroundings on an exhilarating full-day excursion. Accompanied by a knowledgeable guide, visit legendary landmarks such as La Sagrada Familia and Montjuic Hill, and then sail past the long lines at renowned architect’s Antoni Gaudi’s Park Güell.
Venture to Montserrat National Park to enjoy the natural splendor of the scenery, and absorb the sacred ambiance of Montserrat and the park’s beautiful basilica. Enjoy personalized attention from your
guide on this small-group tour, where numbers are limited to 12 participants only.
- Ground transportation
- English-speaking guide
- Skip-the-line entry to Park Güell
What is not included:
- Option to add skip-the-line tickets to the Sagrada Familia for the end of the tour. They will arrange tickets for you in advance (25 Euros per person) and you will be directed to the fast-track entrance where you will continue your audio-guided tour.
- Not suitable for people with mobility issues
- Comfortable shoes
- Spending money
- Layered clothing
- Outerwear, such as gloves and a coat (dependent on season)
- Voucher: You will receive a secure voucher to either print out or present on your mobile phone.
- Cancellation Policy: For a full refund, please cancel at least 24 hours prior to the start date of the experience.
- Quality Assurance: Travelade only works with selected local partners we trust to provide high-quality service.