Alhambra And Granada Private Full Day Trip With Hotel Pick-Up
Your accommodation on the Costa del Sol
Visit Alhambra, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, and get to know the last historically Arabic city in Spain. Then also visit the best of the city of Granada with pick up from your hotel.
This tour takes you back 600 years when the famous fortress on the Costa del Sol was reconstructed and converted into a magnificent royal palace by the Sultan of Granada in 1333.
Pick up from your hotel, and arrive at Alhambra. The complex offers sweeping views of nearby villages and the jagged Sierra Nevada Mountain.
Then visit the highlights of Granada: Albaicín Neighbourhood, the Royal Chapel, the Cathedral, and the Madrasa.
- Entrance ticket to the Alhambra
- Professional guide
- Headsets to hear the guide clearly for groups over 10 people
- Pick-up and drop-off at your hotel
- Comfortable shoes
- Spending money
- Layered clothing
- Outerwear, such as gloves and a coat (dependent on season)
- Note: This tour will happen rain or shine. Remember to bring an umbrella, etc.
- Voucher: You will receive a secure voucher to either print out or present on your mobile phone.
- Cancellation Policy: For a full refund, please cancel at least 24 hours prior to the start date of the experience.
- Quality Assurance: Travelade only works with selected local partners we trust to provide high-quality service.