Wine Fountain Tour From Koper
This tour through Marezige will take you on a trip through the Slovenian Istria where you'll get to know this wine region, known for a special red wine called Refošk.
Upon arrival, you'll receive a special token, with which you can pour wine in your complimentary glass right from the pipe of the fountain, and keep the glass as a souvenir of your journey when you depart.
In a special indoor tasting room, you'll get a chance to try some other regional wines and get to know more about the production methods behind them. While learning about these wineries, you'll also receive some homemade delicacies. The tour is perfect for everyone who wants to experience something unique while soaking up views of the beautiful Slovenian countryside.
- Light refreshments
- Wine tasting
- Professional guide
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 45 travelers
- Comfortable shoes
- Spending money
- Layered clothing
- Outerwear, such as gloves and a coat (dependent on season)
- Voucher: You will receive a secure voucher to either print out or present on your mobile phone.
- Cancellation Policy: For a full refund, please cancel at least 24 hours prior to the start date of the experience.
- Quality Assurance: Travelade only works with selected local partners we trust to provide high-quality service.
- Note: Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of the cruise ship.
- Note: At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at the time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time.