Cooking Class From Portoroz Or Piran
Your accommodation in Portoroz
Discover the art of Istrian recipes. Enjoy meeting the local people and spend a day with them while cooking and tasting the wine they produce.
Other than beautiful nature, rich history, and cultural heritage, one of the hidden treasures of Istria is its cuisine. These traditional Istrian meals are filled with original tastes and aromas that are created as a result of combining specific climates, cultures, and old recipes.
Of course, cooking traditions tend to be transferred from generation to generation, and now, all those that spend their vacation in Istria can become a part of this interesting culinary story. Of course, the participants of the course can take their prepared food with them.
- Bottled water
- Dinner or Lunch
- Food tasting
- Wine tasting
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Dress code is smart casual
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at the time of booking
- A maximum of 6 people per booking
- Comfortable shoes
- Spending money
- Layered clothing
- Outerwear, such as gloves and a coat (dependent on season)
- Voucher: You will receive a secure voucher to either print out or present on your mobile phone.
- Cancellation Policy: For a full refund, please cancel at least 24 hours prior to the start date of the experience.
- Quality Assurance: Travelade only works with selected local partners we trust to provide high-quality service.
- Pickup is offered from either Portoroz or Piran