Enjoy the beautiful scenery near Cusco, visit native Andean villages, experience spectacular views of the Sacred Valley. Huchuy Qosqo trek is the only tour that starts in Cusco and takes on a hike to the Sacred Valley.
Huchuy Qosqo Trek takes you to one of the most important archaeological sites in the Sacred Valley. Explore Huchuy Qosqo’s impressive Inca terraces, patios, esplanades, squares, pedestrian paths, three-story buildings, and advanced hydraulic system, and finish the tour in Machu Picchu Inca Site.
Highlights of Huchuy Qosqo Trek
• Rain gear
• Warm layers (fleece / long-sleeved tops)
• Sunscreen, bug spray
• Hand sanitizer
• Toilet paper
• Personal medication
• Band-aids, moleskin
• Camera, extra batteries
• Extra snacks, power bars, chocolate
• Extra money for souvenirs, drinks & tips (small change is useful for paying to use the villagers' toilets on the first day)
• Powerpack/battery charger
• Plastic bags to keep wet or muddy clothes separate