Step into time and let our expert local guides take you on a journey through Amsterdam’s historical centre as they show you the most hidden treasures, legends and mysteries of this charismatic city.
Our expert local guides will make Amsterdam history come alive through stories as you stroll through the beautiful streets of medieval & Golden Age Amsterdam, admire the architecture of its buildings and learn about Amsterdam's long history of commerce and trade. Places to see: The Royal Palace, The New Church, the most important canals, bridges and locks, the smallest house in the city, the Begijnhof, a late 16th century men’s prison, the Mint Tower and the Amstel River. The tour starts at Dam Square where your guide will be waiting for you 15 minutes before the starting time of the tour, holding an ORANGE umbrella!
The tour ends next to the Anne Frank House in the Jordaan area with lots of local food recommendations!
Professional English speaking tour guide
Local Tax (€1,50 p.p.)
During Covid-19 restrictions:
- We offer free desinfecting handgel
- Facemasks are available for purchase at the start of the tour (€ 1,50 - € 3,00), or bring your own.
- Headphones are available for purchase at the start of the tour (€ 4,00 - € 5,00), or bring your own.
- Some water/ soda to hydrate yourself along the way
During Covid-19 restrictions, please bring your own:
- Facemasks (are also available for purchase at the start of the tour for € 1,50 - € 3,00).