Casablanca And Rabat: Private Full Day Tour From Casablanca
Your accommodation in Casablanca
This tour is perfect for those who stay in Morocco for a short time: you'll visit the magnificent Hassan II Mosque near the ocean, the impressive Mohammed V Mausoleum, and the famous Boulevard Corniche, a remnant of the country's colonial heritage. During this tour, you will enjoy a local meal as well.
- The first stop of the day is the magnificent Hassan II Mosque at the oceanfront, the second largest religious building in the world with its fascinating architecture. Enjoy the views and take some nice panoramic photos.
- Afterward, drive to Rabat, a city originally built by Muslim Arabs from Spain. There, you will meet your licensed guide for the city tour.
- Visit the Hassan Tower and just next to it, the impressive Mohammed V Mausoleum. From there, you enjoy a fantastic view of the old town of Rabat and Sale, Rabat's neighbor city across the river.
- Have lunch in a restaurant in Kasbah Oudaya, the Medina of Rabat. Explore the small streets and look at the colorful fishing boats along the riverside.
- Back in Casablanca, visit the Corniche, the famous Boulevard along the beach with its numerous restaurants and bars as well as shopping centers.
- To finish your day, we will drive back to your hotel or Cruise ship port in Casablanca.
- Private tour
- Pick-up and drop off at your accommodation in Casablanca or Casablanca cruise port
- Transportation by comfortable 4WD car or Minivan including fuel and English-speaking driver
- Guided city tour in Rabat with a local guide in your desired language
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Great for a small group experience
- Comfortable walking shoes
- Sun protection
- A bottle of water
- Cash in Dirham for entrance fees and personal expenses
- Voucher: You will receive a secure voucher to either print out or present on your mobile phone.
- Cancellation Policy: For a full refund, please cancel at least 24 hours prior to the start date of the experience.
- Quality Assurance: Travelade only works with selected local partners we trust to provide high quality service.