Day Tour Bali Water Sport And Uluwatu Sunset With Kecak Dance
Your accommodation in Seminyak
With its beautiful temples and ample water-sports opportunities, Bali is a great spot for travelers who want a mix of culture and exhilarating fun. With this tour, you'll get a taste of history, culture, and recreation.
This full-day tour explores the South Bali Sea and starts with your choice of water sport activities, including tubing, snorkeling, & jet skiing.
Next, you'll sit down for a traditional lunch on the beach.
After lunch you'll be visiting the epic Uluwatu Temple, as well as witnessing the famous Kecak Dance.
- All taxes,
- Local taxes
- Bottled water
- Lunch When mentioned
- Local guide
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant meals not included
- May be operated by English, Russian and Indonesian guide
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Comfortable shoes
- Spending money
- Layered clothing
- Voucher: You will receive a secure voucher to either print out or present on your mobile phone.
- Cancellation Policy: For a full refund, please cancel at least 24 hours prior to the start date of the experience.
- Quality Assurance: Travelade only works with selected local partners we trust to provide high-quality service.