Explore silent ice fields and enjoy the hearty tenderness of the world's first days in Iceland! Iceland doesn't resemble any other country, as seen in its breathtaking beauty, a lot of which is showcased on this tour.
- Spend the day in Snæfellsnes National Park, often described as “Iceland in
Miniature” for its diverse scenery.
- You’ll see the mossy Berserkjahraun and
Grundarfjörður fishing villages, where Kirkjufell Mountain rises from the green
hills, surrounded by trickling rivers.
- Our next stop is at Djúpalónssandur, where beautiful black lava stone beaches provide the ability to gaze at the rugged cliffs before heading on to the village of Arnarstapi. Here, you'll have a breathtaking view of the Snæfellsjökull glacier, a famous site due to it's being featured in the novel "Journey to the Center of the Earth", in which the protagonists find the entrance to the center of the earth on Snæfellsjökull.
- The day would not be complete without an Icelandic home-cooked meal along with
some local interaction
- Pick up from accommodation
- English-speaking guide
- Home cooked local meal
- Ground transportation
- No children under 7 years of age
- No persons sensitive to cold
- A moderate level of fitness is recommended
- Comfortable shoes
- Spending money
- Layered clothing
- Outerwear, including coat and hat
- Voucher: You will receive a secure voucher to either print out or present on your mobile phone.
- Cancellation Policy: For a full refund, please cancel at least 24 hours prior to the start date of the experience.
- Quality Assurance: Travelade only works with selected local partners we trust to provide high quality service.