Raufarhöfn Walking Tour – Classic Town Walk
This colorful experience drives you into a very small charming village of Raufarhöfn. Interact with the locals while learning the unique history of the village. Included is a stunning view of the arctic waters. You'll also learn how the people in this village survive with fishing industries.
- During this guided tour, a local guide shows Raufarhöfn’s most interesting spots, such as the harbor and the church. Stories and tales related to the locals' herring fishing past will be told and a local handicraft shop will be visited.
- Local English-speaking guide for the duration of the tour
- This experience is suitable for anyone
- Comfortable shoes
- Spending money
- Layered clothing
- Outerwear, such as gloves and a coat (dependent on season)
- Voucher: You will receive a secure voucher to either print out or present on your mobile phone.
- Cancellation Policy: For a full refund, please cancel at least 24 hours prior to the start date of the experience.
- Quality Assurance: Travelade only works with selected local partners we trust to provide high quality service.
Booking not available
Unfortunately there is no availability for this experience at this moment.
Find similar experiences here: