Perlan - Deck 360° Reykjavík
On the fourth floor of Perlan, a large observation deck lies on the top of the hot water tanks and encircles the entire dome, giving an amazing 360° view of Reykjavík and the surrounding area.
- The observation deck has 16 information signs that tell you the names of the points of interest on the horizon, from Keilir Volcano on the Reykjanes Peninsula in the south, to the world famous Snæfellsjökull Glacier that lies at the end of Snæfellsnes Peninsula in the north. A large part of the horizon belongs to Esja, the mountain of Reykjavík, in all its glory. Every year, hundreds of thousands of guests come to the top of Perlan to enjoy one of the best views you can get of Reykjavík and its surrounding area.
- Best view of the city
- 360° platform
- 16 information signs
- Rock samples from geological points of interest
- Comfortable shoes
- Spending money
- Layered clothing
- Outerwear, such as gloves & a coat (dependant on weather)
- Voucher: You will receive a secure voucher to either print out or present on your mobile phone.
- Cancellation Policy: For a full refund, please cancel at least 24 hours prior to the start date of the experience.
- Quality Assurance: Travelade only works with selected local partners we trust to provide high-quality service.