Dynjandi Waterfall For Cruise Ships - Igt 501
Driving across and through the mountains is one of the best examples of the harsh landscape in West Iceland. Our destination is a 100 m high waterfall, the majestic Dynjandi.
- Pick up at Ísafjörður Port (departure 9 am, 40 min after the arrival of your cruise ship)
- Drive to Þingeyri (45 min)
- Short stop at Þingeyri – restrooms and coffee (20 min)
- Drive to Dynjandi Waterfall (50 min)
- Stop at Dynjandi (70 min)
- Drive to Hrafnseyri (25 min)
- Stop at Hrafnseyri (25 min)
- Drive to Flateyri (55 min)
- Stop at Flateyri (20 min)
- Drive to Ísafjörður – drop off at the port (25 min)
- Pick up and drop off from your ship
- Ground transportation
- Professional English-speaking driver, guide
- Comfortable shoes
- Spending money
- Layered clothing
- Outerwear, such as gloves and a coat (dependent on season)
- Voucher: You will receive a secure voucher to either print out or present on your mobile phone.
- Cancellation Policy: For a full refund, please cancel at least 24 hours prior to the start date of the experience.
- Quality Assurance: Travelade only works with selected local partners we trust to provide high-quality service.