Húsavík Walking Tour – With Hike To Húsavíkurfjall
Join in on a well guided tour; taking you into Húsavíkurfjall, one of the most colorful areas in Húsavík, Iceland. You'll have the chance to learn the History and culture of this very unique heaven while taking photos of picturesque sites all over.
- During the first part of the tour, a local guide shows some of Húsavík’s best spots and some hidden gems, starting from Húsavíkurkirkja and Skrúðgarðurinn, then moving to the slopes of Húsavíkurfjall to climb up to the top of the 417 meter high mountain from where you enjoy an unsurpassed view over the town and the bay.
- Local English-speaking guide for the duration of the tour
- This experience is suitable for anyone
- Comfortable shoes
- Spending money
- Layered clothing
- Outerwear, such as gloves and a coat (dependent on season)
- Overnight items
- Voucher: You will receive a secure voucher to either print out or present on your mobile phone.
- Cancellation Policy: For a full refund, please cancel at least 24 hours prior to the start date of the experience.
- Quality Assurance: Travelade only works with selected local partners we trust to provide high quality service.
Booking not available
Unfortunately there is no availability for this experience at this moment.
Find similar experiences here: