Golden Circle & The Blue Lagoon Tour
Iceland's most iconic sites along with a dip in the Blue Lagoon. This is the perfect combination of the most popular day tour in Iceland with the healing waters of the Blue Lagoon taking you to see geysers and hot springs, and the magnificent golden waterfall.
- Starting off in Reykjavik from our Reykjavik Terminal at Skógarhlíð 10, we will depart for Þingvellir, a 45-60 minute ride.
- The tour starts with Þingvellir National Park, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Here you walk down the path into a rift valley and admire the view while learning about Icelandic history.
- The next stop is at Geysir Hot Springs, the home to the one-and-only original geyser and Iceland’s most iconic natural attraction. Steaming hot water erupts from the famous Strokkur Geyser every few minutes.
- The Gullfoss Waterfall, an awesome sight to behold, is the next stop. Here a powerful glacial river cascades down 32 meters on two levels and into a narrow canyon with a thunderous roar.
- We then drive you back towards Reykjavik to our Reykjavik Terminal, please note: there will be about a 1.5-hour buffer between the Golden Circle Tour and the ride to the Blue Lagoon. From the terminal, you will take one of our comfortable Destination Blue Lagoon Buses to Grindavik, where the warm waters of the Blue Lagoon await you. This is about a 45-minute ride, and you will have about 3 hours to enjoy the lagoon.
- You will then be brought back to Reykjavik with our Destination Blue Lagoon Buses.
- In bus audio guide with a choice of 10 languages (English, French, German, Dutch, Italian, Spanish, Chinese, Japanese, Korean and Finnish)
- Knowledgeable local guide
- Admission to the sights
- Free Wi-Fi and USB-charger for each seat
- Admission to the Blue Lagoon
- Silica mud mask
- Use of towel
- 1st drink of your choice in the Blue Lagoon
- Round trip transfers
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Comfortable shoes
- Spending money
- Layered clothing
- Swimsuit & towel
- Voucher: You will receive a secure voucher to either print out or present on your mobile phone.
- Cancellation Policy: For a full refund, please cancel at least 24 hours prior to the start date of the experience.
- Quality Assurance: Travelade only works with selected local partners we trust to provide high quality service.