Golden Circle & Secret Lagoon
Enjoy a relaxing visit to the Secret Lagoon after seeing some of Iceland’s most famous sights on this tour of the iconic Golden Circle, including national parks, geysers, and waterfalls.
- Starting off in Reykjavik from our Reykjavik Terminal at Skógarhlíð 10, we will depart for Þingvellir, a 45-60 minute ride.
- The tour starts with Þingvellir National Park, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Here you walk down the path into a rift valley, and admire the view while learning about Icelandic history.
- The next stop is at Geysir Hot Springs, the home to the one-and-only original geyser and Iceland’s most iconic natural attraction. Steaming hot water erupts from the famous Strokkur Geyser every few minutes.
- The Gullfoss Waterfall, an awesome sight to behold, is the next stop. Here a powerful glacial river cascades down 32 meters on two levels and into a narrow canyon with a thunderous roar.
- A short 30 minute ride brings you to the Secret Lagoon, where you will have about 2 hours to enjoy the relaxing waters of this natural hot spring pool.
- We then drive you back towards Reykjavik to our Reykjavik Terminal.
- In bus audio guide with a choice of 10 languages (English, French, German, Dutch, Italian, Spanish, Chinese, Japanese, Korean and Finnish)
- Knowledgeable local guide
- Admission to the Secret Lagoon
- Admission to the sights
- Free Wi-fi and USB charger for each seat
- Comfortable shoes
- Spending money
- Layered clothing
- Outerwear, such as a coat and gloves
- Swimsuit and towel
- Voucher: You will receive a secure voucher to either print out or present on your mobile phone.
- Cancellation Policy: For a full refund, please cancel at least 24 hours prior to the start date of the experience.
- Quality Assurance: Travelade only works with selected local partners we trust to provide high quality service.