Golden Circle And Horses
On this tour you will see the world famous erupting geyser and hot springs, experience the magnificent Gullfoss Waterfall, and follow in the footsteps of the Vikings, as you walk down the lava canyon where the American and Eurasian continents are literally pulling apart in Þingvellir National Park.
- Starting off in Reykjavik from our Reykjavik Terminal at Skógarhlíð 10, we will depart for Þingvellir, a 45-60 minute ride.
- Þingvellir. Located on the northern shores of Lake Þingvallavatn, Þingvellir is the national pride of Iceland and our first national park. It is, for one, a key location in Icelandic history, as the oldest existing parliament in the world first assembled here in 930 AD. Aside from being a location of historical significance, Þingvellir is also protected as a national park due to its unique geology and natural features.
- Geysir. Home to the original geyser and Iceland´s most iconic natural site. Here the ground shakes, and super hot water erupts into the sky from the famous Strokkur Geyser every few minutes.
- Gullfoss Waterfall is a powerful and inspiring place. Here the glacial water thunders down 32 meters in three steps and into a narrow canyon.
- Finally, enjoy a horse riding tour surrounded by scenic Icelandic landscapes.
- In bus audio guide with a choice of 10 languages (English, French, German, Dutch, Italian, Spanish, Chinese, Japanese, Korean and Finnish)
- Knowledgeable local guide
- Admission to the sights
- Free Wi-fi and USB charger for each seat
- 1-hour horse riding tour with a professional guide
- Comfortable shoes
- Spending money
- Layered clothing
- Outerwear, such as a coat and gloves
- Voucher: You will receive a secure voucher to either print out or present on your mobile phone.
- Cancellation Policy: For a full refund, please cancel at least 24 hours prior to the start date of the experience.
- Quality Assurance: Travelade only works with selected local partners we trust to provide high quality service.