BUGGY AND WHALE WATCHING – WHERE ELSE BUT ICELAND?
- Can’t decide between a whale watching tour or a buggy adventure adrenaline
rush? You don’t have to! Our combination tour will give you both. Where else
could you experience the best of land and sea but Iceland?
PART 1 – BUGGY ADVENTURING BEYOND REYKJAVIK
- It’s no more than 15 minutes from your Reykjavik accommodation to our base
camp. That’s why we love this city! Having picked you up, we’ll take you to
the camp for gear, instructions and safety training. No experience is
necessary and our expert guides will make sure you know everything you need
for a safe and fun buggy adventure. We recommend customers to be two in a
buggy, since you sit side by side. More fun!
OFF-ROAD BUGGY FUN IN ICELAND
- We will drive off-road on a variety of terrains as we head for
Úlfarsfell mountain. The ride to the top is a chance to experience the true
thrills of buggy riding. And when you get there, you’ll be rewarded by a
fantastic view across the whole city, the ocean, and the surrounding
LUNCH IN REYKJAVIK HARBOR
- The old harbor is one of the coziest parts of town. There’s a nice selection of little restaurants and cafes, and we’re happy to make recommendations. While you refuel, you can look out across
the bay and imagine the magnificent creatures that swim below the surface.
PART 2 – WHALE WATCHING BEYOND REYKJAVIK H ARBOR
- The boat will be waiting as you head off in search of magnificent Mink whales and
the other rich marine life of Faxaflói Bay. A 3-hour guided sea tour provides
a fascinating insight into the life of the sea, and great views back to
Reykjavik. Whales are a lot harder to predict than buggy vehicles, so
sightings are never guaranteed!