Akureyri Express Whales & Eyjafjord
Floating pier Oddeyrarbót 2
Join this 2 hour whale and bird watching tour starting from the floating pier in Akureyri. Experience and get close to the incredible humpback whales of the Eyjafjord, starting from the capital of North Iceland, Akureyri.
With only 12 passengers on each boat, we can guarantee an adventure of a lifetime on an intimate whale watching tour.
Our specially made RIB boats allow you to get closer to the whales and wildlife than any other boat. The RIBs are fast and small boats that will also get you quicker to the whales, and cover a bigger area, as we search for the wild life. This means a bigger chance of spotting whales, dolphins and bird life without disturbing them in their natural habitat.
If you have a passion for nature and love for adventure, this is the tour for you!
- Excellent guide
- Neoprene gloves
- Life vests and necessary safety equipment
- This tour is not suitable for pregnant women and those with a history of back injuries. Please consult your doctor prior to booking this tour.
- Passengers need to be 10 years old or at least 145 cm or taller to participate in this tour.
- Comfortable shoes
- Spending money
- Layered clothing
- Outerwear, such as gloves & a coat (dependant on weather)
- Voucher: You will receive a secure voucher to either print out or present on your mobile phone.
- Cancellation Policy: For a full refund, please cancel at least 24 hours prior to the start date of the experience.
- Quality Assurance: Travelade only works with selected local partners we trust to provide high-quality service.
- Meet us at the floating pier Oddeyrarbót 2, next to the cultural center HOF in Akureyri