A fun-filled experience combining Paddleboarding with Snorkeling at the dream bay of Voidokilia
Located on the southwest coast of the Peloponnese, this world-famous beach is most well-known for its unique environment and its distinct "omega" shape. It is considered to be among the most beautiful beaches worldwide. Visitors come here to swim into its calm turquoise waters, relax on the fine white sand, admiring the dunes. Our SUP & Snorkel trip here is a fun-filled 4-hour experience combining Paddleboarding with an up-close exploration of colorful intertidal marine life. It is suitable for everyone without any previous experience required.
You shall meet your guide at the north corner of the beach for a brief warm-up and introduction to Paddleboarding before taking you around the beautiful beach. You will learn the basic paddling techniques, how to turn, stop and stand up until you grow confident on your board. After the briefing, you are ready to enjoy a super fun water activity with your family or friends at this beautiful beach. The perspective from your board is unique, giving you a different perception of the water where it is likely to see the fish or if you are lucky a sea turtle swimming under your board. In addition, the view from on top of the water is equally impressive. You will paddleboard around exploring the beach or if weather permits, you can paddle towards the nearby coves with magnificent waters and why not try here your snorkeling gear and discover the richness of the underwater world. On the way back you may be able to catch a few waves and surf them if conditions are proper. You will have plenty of time to practice, swim and sunbathe and relax under the sun. Meanwhile, you will taste a delicious picnic of fresh local delicacies carefully prepared by your guide.
- Super stable and easy to paddle Paddleboards
- Full SUP equipment: paddle, life jacket, leash, dry bags
- Snorkeling equipment: goggles & snorkels
- Land and water-based Paddleboarding instructions
- British Canoeing (BC) trip leaders also holding first aid certificate.
- Eco friendly cultural and educational guiding
- Picnic with freshly baked bread fruits and vegetables, homemade olive oil, and cheese
- Waterproof camera and photographs from the trip
- Liability insurance
- All taxes
- Bottle of water (1,5 litre per person)
- Any specific medication you are on
- Hat or cap
- Short or long sleeve t-shirt (quick dry if available)
- Swimwear or shorts
- Change of dry clothes
- Sea shoes or flip flops or sandals (Avoid bulky shoes, trainers and socks)