St Paul Steps Full Day Private Tour
Explore Athens' rich and remarkable religious history on this full-day adventure. Visit the Temple of Zeus, the Temple of Apollo, and other magnificent ruins. Stop for lunch at traditional Greek tavern for some authentic seafood by the sea.
- Acropolis Hill – Parthenon – Erechtheion – Dionysus Theatre – Herodion Odeon – Mars Hill
- Temple of Zeus – Arch of Hadrian
- Old Olympic Stadium
- Parliament – Changing of the Guards
- Academy of science – Athens University – National Library
- Lycabettus Hill
- Corinth Canal
- Ancient Corinth – Temple of Apollo- Archaeological Museum of Ancient Corinth
- Kechries Ancient port
- English-speaking guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
- When visiting churches and monasteries entrance will be allowed only to those with proper outfits i.e. gentlemen (long trousers) and ladies (skirts, not short ones). These are places of worship and we pay them the respect they deserve.
- Good for all ages
- Wheelchair accessible
- Comfortable shoes
- Spending money
- Layered clothing
- Voucher: You will receive a secure voucher to either print out or present on your mobile phone.
- Cancellation Policy: For a full refund, please cancel at least 24 hours prior to the start date of the experience.
- Quality Assurance: Travelade only works with selected local partners we trust to provide high quality service.