Samaria Long Way From Rethymno
Your accommodation in Rethymno
Come with us to explore Samaria Gorge, the most majestic gorge in Europe, and get ready for a unique experience! We start in the heart of the White Mountains, from the plain of Omalos, and will arrive after 6 hours and 11 miles at the Libyan Sea!
- Arrival to Omalos High Plain – coffee stop 8:30 am – 9:00 am
- Entering the gorge – 9:15 am
- Meeting in Agia Roumeli – 4:30 pm
- Boat departure from Agia Roumeli – 5:30 pm
- Boat arrival to Sfakia – 6:30 pm
- Back: Georgioupoli 8:00 pm, Rethymno 08.30 pm, Panormo 9:00 pm
- Local guide
- All taxes
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Transport in an air-conditioned coach
What is not included?
- Entrance fee for Samaria
- Boat ticket
- Food and drinks
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Comfortable shoes
- Spending money
- Layered clothing
- Voucher: You will receive a secure voucher to either print out or present on your mobile phone.
- Cancellation Policy: For a full refund, please cancel at least 24 hours prior to the start date of the experience.
- Quality Assurance: Travelade only works with selected local partners we trust to provide high-quality service.