A half day crossing at the gorge of the female river of Neda
At the foothills of mount Lykaion lay the springs of a beautiful "female" river called Neda. According to Greek mythology Neda was a nymph, a goddess of water and she was one of those who nourished Zeus. The gorge of river Neda is a natural wonder of the Messinian countryside. The constantly varying landscape, the lush, the turquoise waters and the majestic cliffs, make the crossing of this gorge an unforgettable experience.
- Wetsuit, Helmet, Waterproof bags
- Professional River Guides also holding first aid certificate.
- Eco friendly cultural and educational guiding
- Picnic with freshly baked bread fruits and vegetables, homemade olive oil, and cheese
- Transfer from the exit point to entry point (if necessary).
- Waterproof camera and photographs from the trip
- Liability insurance
- All taxes
- Bottle of water (one bottle per person)
- Any specific medication you are on
- Hat or cap
- Short or long sleeve t-shirt (quick dry if available)
- Swimwear or shorts
- Change of dry clothes (to change after river trekking)
- Spare pair of shoes that will get wet. Suitable are hiking shoes or trainers (Open shoes, sandals or flip-flops are unsuitable)
Sharing is caring!