Make the most of the beautiful Island of Rhodes with this relaxed family
adventure week in the sunshine! Enjoy spectacular beaches of all kinds and the
Aegean blue sea. Meet the local cuisine, culture, and sights in a funmily (fun
- Dive into the Aegean blue waters and sail to the island's most beautiful bays!
- Have fun by doing water sports and visit the Water Park (the largest in Greece).
- Explore the Old Town of Rhodes, one of the most well preserved medieval towns in Europe and a UNESCO World Heritage Site, by participating in a “treasure hunt”, the most family entertaining way of traveling.
- Visit the most popular sites of the island, the picturesque village of “Lindos” and Lindos Acropolis and the famous “Valley of Butterflies”.
- Live the 9D cinema experience (Thrones of Helios) that offers you a fantastic journey to the Greek Mythology and the History of Rhodes.
- Embrace the passion for ceramics that has defined Greece for thousands of years, and make a little history of your own during a hands-on pottery workshop.
- If your family wants something more fascinating than spending every day by the pool but doesn’t want to join a group following an exhausting itinerary, the Rhodes family adventure week is handcrafted so you can have fun exploring together, at a pace that suits you, an itinerary that has all the "must-see" and "must-do" things in Rhodes.
SEE HOTEL HERE:
*Families with children aged 5 years and over (younger children may also
join the holiday, but may not be able to participate in all of the