Greek Dancing In Plaka With 3-Course Meal And Wine
Your accommodation in Athens
Immerse yourself in an evening of Greek culture with this dinner and dancing experience. You'll head up to the historic neighborhood of Plaka, where you'll sit down for a feast in a charming local tavern. While you dine on traditional food, you’ll be entertained by folk dancers.
Stop at: Plaka, Athens
- This entertaining evening will start with a pick up from your hotel, where we will drive you to Plaka. We take a brief walk through the district until we reach a traditional place situated in the heart of Plaka (the oldest part of Athens under the Acropolis). This place combines Greek cuisine and entertainment, and our ensemble of folk dancers will perform the most popular Greek dances, while you try delicious Greek food.
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Transfer from and to your hotel
- Restaurant in central Athens
- Three course meal including ½ liter of wine or other beverage
- Greek folk dance show
- Entry to Plaka
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Dress according to the weather
- Voucher: You will receive a secure voucher to either print out or present on your mobile phone.
- Cancellation Policy: For a full refund, please cancel at least 24 hours prior to the start date of the experience.
- Quality Assurance: Travelade only works with selected local partners we trust to provide high-quality service.
Booking not available
Unfortunately there is no availability for this experience at this moment.
Find similar experiences here: