Full Day Santorini Private Tour
Your accommodation in Santorini
During this private tour, you'll have the chance to visit the beautiful side of the island, along with some of its more-hidden treasures such as its traditional alleys, ancient archaeological sites, traditional villages, and the island's many churches. Visiting Santorini with a private tour can make a world difference, even if you are an experienced world traveler.
Stop At: Oia
- The village that's home to the "world's most famous sunset".
Stop At: Fira
- The capital city of Santorini Island.
Stop At: Pyrgos
- One of the most picturesque villages of Santorini.
Stop At: Akrotiri
- Home to Akrotiri, the most important archaeological site of Santorini.
- Admission to all attractions
- Ground transportation
- English-speaking guide
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Comfortable shoes
- Spending money
- Layered clothing
- Outerwear, such as gloves and a coat (dependent on season)
- Voucher: You will receive a secure voucher to either print out or present on your mobile phone.
- Cancellation Policy: For a full refund, please cancel at least 24 hours prior to the start date of the experience.
- Quality Assurance: Travelade only works with selected local partners we trust to provide high-quality service.
- Note: This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- Note: This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.