Delos And Mykonos One Day Cruise From Naxos
Your accommodation on Naxos
Departing from the Port of Naxos, your boat arrives to the island of Delos, a floating archaeological site dedicated to the god Apollo. Half an hour away is the cosmopolitan island of Mykonos.
With a 3 hour stop, visitors have the time to admire the unique archaeological site on Delos.
On Mykonos a four hour stay gives the opportunity to walk down the beautiful streets, visit famous Little Venice, and enjoy the shops on the island.
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Lunch and drinks on board
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Dress according to the weather
- Voucher: You will receive a secure voucher to either print out or present on your mobile phone.
- Cancellation Policy: For a full refund, please cancel at least 24 hours prior to the start date of the experience.
- Quality Assurance: Travelade only works with selected local partners we trust to provide high quality service.