Athens Private Walking Tour: Acropolis, Plaka And Food Tastings
Take this 4-hour private walking tour of Athens, wander through the ruins of the Acropolis, descend to the historic district of Plaka, and enjoy a delicious Greek meal of selected delicacies.
- Acropolis, landmark monument of Athens
- Parthenon, temple of the goddess Athena at the Acropolis
- Theater of Dionysus, first theater of the ancient world
- Herod Atticus Odeon, a Roman concert hall that still operates today
- Erechtheion, temple of the goddess Athena
- Temple of Athena Nike, temple of the wingless goddess of Victory
- Central Market Athens, meat and sea food market
- Licensed tour guide
- Food and drinks
- Vegetarian option is available
- Comfortable shoes
- Spending money
- Layered clothing
- Voucher: You will receive a secure voucher to either print out or present on your mobile phone.
- Cancellation Policy: For a full refund, please cancel at least 24 hours prior to the start date of the experience.
- Quality Assurance: Travelade only works with selected local partners we trust to provide high-quality service.