Athens Half Day Private Tour
Spend half of your day exploring ancient Greece and learning all it's history. Get on top of the hill of Acropolis and admire the Odeon of Herodes Atticus, the Temple of the AthensAthena Nike, and other attractions. Later drive down Penepistimou street to see the architectural trilogy of Athens.
- Acropolis Hill – Parthenon – Erechtheion – Dionysus Theatre – Herodion Odeon
- Temple of Zeus – Arch of Hadrian
- Old Olympic Stadium
- Parliament – Changing of the Guards
- Academy of science – Athens University – National Library
- Acropolis Museum
- Lycabettus Hill
- Acropolis Museum or Plaka (Old Town)
- English-speaking guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
- When visiting churches and monasteries entrance will be allowed only to those with proper outfits i.e. gentlemen (long trousers) and ladies (skirts, not short ones). These are places of worship and we pay them the respect they deserve.
- Comfortable shoes
- Spending money
- Layered clothing
- Voucher: You will receive a secure voucher to either print out or present on your mobile phone.
- Cancellation Policy: For a full refund, please cancel at least 24 hours prior to the start date of the experience.
- Quality Assurance: Travelade only works with selected local partners we trust to provide high quality service.