During this day, we visit contrasting sites of several historical eras: Vardzia, Rabati and Borjomi. A professional guide and safe driver with a comfortable car take you to the adventure in the south part of Georgia.
- The Vardzia Cave Town in southern Georgia dating back to the 12th century is on the UNESCO World Heritage List as a Cultural Site
- Asian-style Rabati Castle Complex in Akhaltsikhe with a church, mosque, minaret and synagogue
- Borjomi - mineral water, which is the number one export of Georgia
- English-speaking guide
- Ground transportation
- Bottle of water
- Minimum age of passengers is 3
- Comfortable shoes
- Spending money
- Layered clothing
- Outerwear, such as gloves and a coat (dependent on season)
- Voucher: You will receive a secure voucher to either print out or present on your mobile phone.
- Cancellation Policy: For a full refund, please cancel at least 24 hours prior to the start date of the experience.
- Quality Assurance: Travelade only works with selected local partners we trust to provide high-quality service.