Private Tbilisi City Tour
Your accommodation in Tbilisi
Discover Tbilisi’s dramatic history, which is revealed today in its cultures and religions. Your private tour of Tbilisi can include shopping and restaurants on Rustaveli Avenue, Georgian art at the National Museum, and a selection of must-see places.
- Explore the Old City center of Tbilisi
- Learn about the great founder of the city, King Vakhtang Gorgasali
- See Byzantine, Oriental, Neoclassical and Georgian architecture
- Take in the magnificent classical Freedom Square
- Walk over one of the city’s newest highlights, the Bridge of Peace
- Experience panoramic views from Narikala Fortress
- Transportation in a private car or van
- Professional guide
- Bottled water
- Cable car ticket
- Minimum age of passengers is 3
- Comfortable shoes
- Spending money
- Layered clothing
- Outerwear, such as gloves and a coat (dependent on season)
- Voucher: You will receive a secure voucher to either print out or present on your mobile phone.
- Cancellation Policy: For a full refund, please cancel at least 24 hours prior to the start date of the experience.
- Quality Assurance: Travelade only works with selected local partners we trust to provide high-quality service.