Paris' Daily Market: The Marché D'Aligre
Weave through pockets of busy locals as you explore the produce-packed stalls and visit with vocal vendors in the historic Marché d’Aligre. Browse everything from antique jewelry and vintage clothes to freshly picked produce and artisan products on this immersive walking tour with a knowledgeable local.
- Follow the sounds of farmers calling out their day's best items, while snapping photos of tables overflowing with bright vegetables, fresh herbs, crusty bread, and aromatic flowers. Listen as your guide chats about the market's history and stop by some of their favorite purveyors to grab bites of savory cheese and decadent chocolate. Round out your tasting tour with a few sips of fine French wines. You'll have a newfound understanding of just why French food is so world-famous!
- Guided walking tour of Aligre Market
- Cheese, chocolate, and wine tastings
- English-speaking guide
- Comfortable shoes
- Spending money
- Layered clothing
- Voucher: You will receive a secure voucher to either print out or present on your mobile phone.
- Cancellation Policy: For a full refund, please cancel at least 24 hours prior to the start date of the experience.
- Quality Assurance: Travelade only works with selected local partners we trust to provide high-quality service.