- The Arc de Triomphe is a Neoclassical take on the ancient Roman triumphal arch style. Fifty meters tall, the view from the platform atop the arch is well worth the hike. See the dozen Parisian avenues radiating out from the arch into the City of Light. Paris is one of the most fascinating places in the world and you will find yourself right at its center.
Location: Arc de Triomphe, Paris, Ile-de-France
- The Eiffel Tower is the most visited attraction of Paris and one of the most famous icons in the world. This architectural excellence can't be missed on your list during a city trip to Paris. The Eiffel tower history represents a part of national heritage. Until 1930 the Eiffel Tower was the tallest man-made structure in the world. Since the time of its construction over 200 million people have visited this French landmark that almost didn’t get built. If you want to visit this iconic piece of French history, we offer frequent affordable trips, where you can sample the cafes and avenues of Paris and climb the Eiffel Tower yourself to sample the view.
Location: Eiffel Tower, Paris, Ile-de-France
- Les Invalides (commissioned by Louis XIV) is complex composed of a museum and monuments related military history. You can also see Napoleon's Tomb.
Pass By: Musee de l’Armee des Invalides, Paris, Ile-de-France
- The Pont Alexandre III is the only bridge in Paris with an arch that spans from right bank to the left bank connecting the Champs-Élysées quarter with those of the Invalides and Eiffel Tower. The bridge is one of the most ornate, extravagant bridge in the city. The nymphs on the column of each side are the symbol of the Franco-Russian Alliance.
Stop At: River Cruise Port
- Finally, you'll depart on a 1-hour river cruise, showcasing many iconic pieces of Parisian scenery. The departure point is at the foot of the Eiffel Tower "Port de la Bourdonnais".