Tallinn Day Trip From Helsinki
Your accommodation in Helsinki
Tallinn is known for its historic landmarks and culture, but is often overlooked by visitors to Helsinki. Travel with ease to Estonia’s capital with hotel pickup, drop-off, and cruise transfer included, with an option of early or late morning departure to suit your schedule. Discover the Danish King's Garden and Toompea Hill, benefiting from the small-group tour size with personalized attention from your professional guide.
- On your arrival to Tallinn, you will meet your local guide who will hold a sign of your name. After a short walk, you will reach to the city center and during the Tallinn Old Town stroll, you will learn about the fascinating stories of inhabitants of this Hanseatic pearl. Your guided walking tour will take you to highlights of the city and you hear the history of them.
- A visit to the upper town reveals legends and true stories of past powers and rules of the country. The uniquely located Toompea Hill hides stunning views over the lower town and boasts of both savage Viking as well as noble past. Today, it's the center of the national government and home to Prime Minister's Offices and Chancellery of Chancellor of Justice.
- Halfway down towards the lower town, once a center of medieval trade, you can revel in the legends of the Danish King Garden. This is the place where the rule of Danes started 800 years ago.
- The charming lower town greets you with a unique atmosphere on the Town Hall Square. Crowning over the location of a medieval market place is the impressive Town Hall building itself. These days, no longer the seat of the municipality, the charming venue boasts inviting outdoor cafés and hosts seasonal festivals and fairs instead.
- After your guided tour you will be well oriented in the old town and your guide will share many good tips about local food, shops and things to see. When your guide terminated your tour, you will have free time to enjoy old town on your own and you will return to harbor to take your ferry back to Helsinki.
- Admission to all attractions
- Ground transportation
- English-speaking guide
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Comfortable shoes
- Spending money
- Layered clothing
- Outerwear, such as gloves & a coat (dependant on weather)
- Voucher: You will receive a secure voucher to either print out or present on your mobile phone.
- Cancellation Policy: For a full refund, please cancel at least 24 hours prior to the start date of the experience.
- Quality Assurance: Travelade only works with selected local partners we trust to provide high quality service.