Summer Floating - Day or Night
Your accommodation in Rovaniemi
Enjoy the quiet summer while floating on a wild lake, where the sun does not set in the summer, and take in the peaceful forest and authentic Lapland scenery.
- Feel the floating sensation when stepping into a freshwater lake in Lapland, fully covered in a special rescue suit! The Arctic waters remain cold also during the hottest of the summer months, but suited up from head to toe we stay warm and dry. Enjoy the silence of the wild lake and pure nature!
Midnight Sun Floating
- In the evening, enjoy the evening sunlight in a peaceful forest outside of the city and its noises. We drive out of the city to reach a wild lake, where the sun does not set. Float away in the middle of an arctic lake gazing at the sky, listening to the birds singing, and experiencing nature from a fish's perspective. Dressed up in a floating suit we stay warm and dry when entering the lake. Our guide prepares hot drinks by an open fire, and we will toast to the midnight sun. With rested minds, we head back to the city.
- Transfer from and to your accommodation
- Coffee or tea prepared on a campfire
- English-speaking guide
- Please note that this program is not suitable for small children
- The minimum height for the floating is 120 cm
- Comfortable shoes
- Spending money
- Layered clothing
- Outerwear, such as gloves and a coat (dependent on season)
- Voucher: You will receive a secure voucher to either print out or present on your mobile phone.
- Cancellation Policy: For a full refund, please cancel at least 24 hours prior to the start date of the experience.
- Quality Assurance: Travelade only works with selected local partners we trust to provide high-quality service.
Booking not available
Unfortunately there is no availability for this experience at this moment.
Find similar experiences here: