Snowmobile Photography Trip To The Aurora
Your accommodation in Rovaniemi
When trying to catch a glimpse of the Northern Lights, it’s best to get away from the city lights that make the Aurora less visible, and one of the best ways to do this is by snowmobile!
The snowmobile will help us to get to remote spots. The expert guide will lead you to a particular place by snowmobile. Also, the professional photographer will be with you to catch the best moments of the journey with his high-quality camera. He will help you with settings, composition, and lighting for taking the best picture. Sit around the campfire, and enjoy a traditional meal of rieska (Lappish flatbread) with salmon and blueberry tea.
At the end of the tour, you can keep all the HD pictures and videos taken by our photographers.
- English speaking guide (other languages available on request: Dutch, German, French, Italian, Spanish, and Chinese)
- Pick-up from and drop-off to your accommodation within a 10 km radius of Rovaniemi city center
- Winter clothes (overall, boots, gloves and beanie)
- 20-25 km snowmobile ride
- Professional photo-shoot, email with pictures, camera, tripod
- Barbecue meal of Lappish flatbread with salmon and blueberry tea
- Comfortable shoes
- Spending money
- Layered clothing
- Outerwear, such as gloves and a coat (dependent on season)
- Voucher: You will receive a secure voucher to either print out or present on your mobile phone.
- Cancellation Policy: For a full refund, please cancel at least 24 hours prior to the start date of the experience.
- Quality Assurance: Travelade only works with selected local partners we trust to provide high-quality service.